- 3/4 cup white whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup 2 percent reduced-fat milk
- 3/4 cup grated zucchini, excess liquid squeezed out
- Cooking spray
Recipe by Meg Favreau
- Combine flour and next 6 ingredients (flour through salt).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, butter and milk. Add to flour mixture, and whisk to combine. Stir in zucchini.
- Spray griddle with cooking spray. Spoon batter onto griddle (1/4-cup per pancake) and cook over medium heat, flipping when tiny bubbles appear in the pancake. Continue cooking until golden on each side. Great served with maple syrup and blueberries.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: