- 2 turkey bacon strips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 Brussels sprouts, leaves separated
- 1/4 cup California raisins
- 2 tablespoons Holland House balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 Korean pear, sliced
Recipe by Ericka Sanchez of Nibbles and Feasts
- In a small skillet, cook bacon strips until crispy. Drain and press between paper towels to absorb any grease. Set aside and slice in bite-size pieces.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add Brussels sprouts, cooked bacon and raisins and sauté 2 minutes. Add vinegar and Korean pear slices and cook 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve warm.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: