- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup mild molasses
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 unbaked pie crust
Recipe courtesy of Judith Ogden Larsen, The Village Piemaker, Eustis, Neb.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Beat eggs. Add melted butter, vanilla, salt and nutmeg; blend well. Add brown sugar, corn syrup and molasses. Mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle nuts in unbaked 10-inch pie shell; pour egg mixture over nuts.
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until filling is set.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: