- 1 1/2 pounds Russet poatoes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for garnish
- 1 chopped Savoy cabbage
- 2 chopped leeks, tough stems removed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Boil potatoes over high heat until soft. Drain and let cool.
- Heat butter in large pan over medium heat. Add cabbage, leeks, milk, nutmeg and salt. Cook until soft.
- Mash potatoes until almost smooth. Add potatoes to cabbage mixture. Stir to combine. Ladle mixture into baking dish, smoothing out the top, and broil for 5 minutes. Top with melted butter. Serve hot.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: