- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt with a mixer at high speed until soft peaks form. Add sugars, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in toffee bits.
- Drop batter by level tablespoonfuls onto prepared pan; alternately fill a disposable pastry bag with batter and pipe a small amount (about 1 tablespoon of batter for each meringue) onto pan. Bake 40 minutes, or until crisp. Cool on pan on a wire rack. Repeat procedure with remaining batter, reusing parchment paper. Store in an airtight container.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: