- 2 1/2 cups peeled, cubed sweet potatoes
- 2 1/2 cups halved fingerling potatoes
- 2 1/2 cups quartered baby red potatoes
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Creole mustard
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped chives (optional)
Recipe by Chef Doug Hosford.
- Place each variety of potato into its own small pot. Cover with cold water, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and chill.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, celery, green onions, salt and pepper. Add potatoes; toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Garnish with chives, if desired, before serving.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: