- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion (such as Walla Walla or Vidalia), chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 to 6 leaves Swiss chard, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped basil, oregano or parsley
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, Romano or Asiago cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Recipe courtesy of the Mott Family Farm.
Want to hear more about chard? Relish Cooking Show Chef Brian Morris
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Add onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes.
- Add chard and herbs. Sauté until wilted, about 2 minutes. Add eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until eggs are set.
gives some pointers on cooking with chard.
Videos You Might Also Like