- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 ears fresh sweet corn, boiled and cooled, kernels cut off the cob
- 2 pints sweet millons tomatoes (or other style cherry tomatoes), sliced into halves
- To make the vinaigrette, vigorously whisk all of the ingredients together except olive oil. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, while whisking, to emulsify the dressing.
- Place corn and tomatoes into a large bowl. Pour vinaigrette over and toss well to coat. Serves 10.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: