- 1 cup fresh, uncooked okra, sliced in half vertically
- 1 package (5- to 6-ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 small sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 fresh jicama, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons poppy seed dressing or other sweet dressing of your choice
Recipe by David Feder.
- Toss together okra slices, salad greens, red pepper, jicama, salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately with dressing of your choice.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: