- 12 ounces dried farfalle
- 4 ounces pancetta, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup roughly torn fresh basil
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions, Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water, and return pasta to pan.
- While pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add pancetta; cook until fat is rendered and pancetta is crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Add shallot and sauté until soft. Add garlic and sauté until just fragrant. Add wine; cook, stirring to deglaze, until reduced by half. Add peaches and tomatoes, salt and pepper; stir 1 minute.
- Gently stir peach-tomato mixture and reserved cooking water into pasta. Cover and simmer 2 minutes over low heat to blend flavors. Gently stir in olive oil and basil and spoon into serving bowls. Top each with a dollop of ricotta.
Videos You Might Also Like
The recipe was originally published as Summer Pasta with Peaches, Tomatoes, Pancetta and Basil on Relish.com