- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds Swiss chard, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce, or to taste
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Gradually add chard; as one batch wilts, add another.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until tender and most of the liquid evaporates, about 10 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: