- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika or Hungarian paprika
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz.)
- Preheat the grill.
- To prepare the spice rub, combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub spice mixture over top of salmon. Place salmon skin side down on plank. Place plank on grill. Cook, covered, until salmon flakes with a fork, about 10 minutes. Serve with Cucumber Mango Relish.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: