- 2 cups water
- 2 cups bottled clam juice
- 2 cups long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 (10-oz) hot-smoked salmon, broken into chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley, optional
Recipe by Martin Booe.
- Bring water and clam juice to a boil; add rice and curry powder. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Add rice and sauté 1 minute. Add peas and corn; cook 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and salmon; toss and cook over low heat until thoroughly heated. Garnish with parsley.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: