- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons minced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup shredded maple-smoked Gouda (about 4 ounces)
Recipe courtesy of Taylor Farm, Londonderry, Vt., taylorfarmvermont.com
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line it with paper muffin cups.
- Mix flour, baking powder, dry mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk together milk, eggs, butter, tomatoes and parsley in a large bowl; add to flour mixture, stirring until almost combined. Gently fold in cheese; the mixture will be lumpy.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan. Bake until muffins are golden brown and firm to the touch, about 25 minutes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: