- -- Cooking spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chai tea concentrate (such as Tazo)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup dried goji berries
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Combine tea concentrate, eggs, butter and vanilla in a separate bowl; whisk well.
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients. Pour wet ingredients into the well and stir until just combined. Gently fold in walnuts and goji berries.
- Fill muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until centers spring back when touched.
Recipe by Mary Carter.