- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (8-ounce) jars caponata (eggplant relish)
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 1/2 pounds tilapia or other white fish fillets
- 1 (10-ounce) package baby spinach leaves (4 cups, packed)
Recipe by Sharon Sanders
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a Dutch oven or large deep skillet over medium heat; add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add caponata, broth and raisins. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Place fish in pan. Press lightly to submerge in the sauce. Cover with spinach. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Cover and cook until the fish is opaque in the center, about 8 minutes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: