- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp (about 30), peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
—Recipe by Marge Perry
- To make the chimichurri sauce, combine basil, parsley, cilantro, olive oil, garlic, lime juice, vinegar, cumin and salt in a blender; purée.
- For the shrimp, combine cumin, cayenne and salt in a bowl; add shrimp and toss.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Working in batches to avoid crowding, cook shrimp 2 to 3 minutes per side or until just opaque. Transfer to a large platter and let cool in a single layer. Serve with chimichurri sauce.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: