- 6 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste) or creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chile oil
- 1 large carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red bell pepper (about 1 large pepper)
- 1 package (10-ounce) dried udon noodles or whole-wheat spaghetti, cooked, drained and rinsed in cool water
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
Recipe by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough.
- Whisk sesame oil and next 6 ingredients (sesame oil through chile oil) in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: