- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 9-inch deep-dish unbaked piecrust
- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat (about 5 ounces)
- 1 package (10-pounce) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup small peeled shrimp (about 4 ounces), uncooked
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
—Recipe by Kristine Gasbarre
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place half the cheese in pie crust. Top with crab, spinach and shrimp. Top with remaining cheese.
- Beat eggs slightly in a large bowl. Beat in remaining ingredients. Pour over seafood and cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 300F and bake 50 minutes longer, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: