- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 cups whole almonds (with skins)
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line a jelly-roll pan with parchment.
- In a large bowl combine cumin, ginger, salt, oil, hot sauce and honey. Add almonds and mix to coat. Spread in a single layer in pan. Bake 20 minutes, stirring once, or until lightly glazed. Cool in pan on wire rack. Store in airtight container.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: