- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced yellow onions
- 1 cup diced red or yellow bell pepper
- 14 ounces uncooked chicken sausages, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Major Grey mango chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
Recipe by Joanna Preuss.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Thaw pastry according to package instructions. On a lightly floured board, roll out 1 sheet of dough with a floured rolling pin into a 14-inch square. Cut into 4 squares. Place on a cookie sheet, crimp edges slightly to form a rim. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until pastry begins to puff.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, sausage, salt and pepper; cook covered, about 15 minutes, or until sausage is browned, stirring often. Stir in chutney and thyme.
- Spoon sausage mixture evenly over pastry squares and bake 10 minutes or until the pastry is lightly browned.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: