- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 cup chopped basil, oregano, parsley or thyme
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or asiago cheese
Recipe courtesy of the Mott Family Farm.
- Combine all ingredients, except salad greens and cheese, in a jar. Shake to blend. Place salad greens in a large bowl. Pour half the dressing over greens; toss.
- Sprinkle cheese on top; toss again. Store remaining dressing in refrigerator up to a week. Makes 2/3 cup dressing.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: