- 3 bacon slices
- 2 russet potatoes, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 leeks (white part only), sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups frisée or curly endive
- 4 poached eggs (cooked about 2 minutes)
- Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano cheese (optional)
Recipe by Jennifer Perillo.
- Cook bacon in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat until done, about 5 minutes. Remove bacon, reserving fat. Add potatoes to pan; cook 5 minutes. Add leeks and continue cooking until potatoes are done, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl; whisk well.
- Toss frisée with dressing. Place on serving plates. Top each serving with potatoes, egg, crumbled bacon and cheese, if using.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: