- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 tablespoons finely minced rosemary
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
Recipe by Chef Jon Ashton.
For more dinner recipes under 400 calories and with less than 20 grams of fat, check out our FREE 25 Dinners on a Diet Recipe Collection for the iPad on iTunes.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Brush pork with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until brown on all sides, turning often, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer pan to oven, and roast pork until thermometer registers 150F, about 15 minutes.
- While pork roasts, combine preserves, lemon juice and garlic.
- Remove pan from oven and brush jam mixture over pork. Let rest 8 minutes. Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Drizzle sauce on top. Serves with Creamy Cheese Polenta with Sauteed Brussels Sprouts.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: