- 2 large parsnips, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large red beets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 24 Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 2 large yellow bell peppers, halved, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet sake)
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 piece fresh ginger (1 ounce), peeled and finely grated
- 1 -- green onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
—Recipe by Corinne Trang.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Scatter parsnips, carrots, beets, Brussels sprouts and bell pepper on 2 baking sheets. (Do not crowd.) Drizzle with 3 tablespoons olive oil and roast, tossing occasionally, until golden and tender, about 1 hour.
- In the jar of a blender, combine miso, mirin, vinegar and remaining oil. Pulse until smooth. Stir in ginger.
- Transfer roasted vegetables to a large platter and drizzle with miso dressing. Toss lightly. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds and serve hot or at room temperature.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: