- 6 shallots, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Sprig of rosemary
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss together shallots, garlic and 1/2 cup olive oil. Spread on a baking pan. Roast, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes, or until shallots are soft and caramelized. Drain shallots, reserving oil in a measuring cup. Add enough additional oil to measure 2/3 cup.
- Place shallots, rosemary and vinegar in a food processor. While machine is running, slowly drizzle in reserved oil. Add salt and pepper. Makes 24 (1-tablespoon) servings.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: