- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Trim Brussels sprouts and cut into halves. Combine olive oil, salt and black pepper in a medium bowl. Add the Brussels sprouts and toss to coat. Place on a nonstick baking sheet and roast 20 minutes, or until golden brown just on the edges.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove bacon from pan and drain off fat. Crumble bacon.
- Return pan to stovetop. Add butter and cook 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly until butter is browned. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add breadcrumbs and crumbled bacon. Stir to combine and remove from heat.
- Add roasted Brussels sprouts to the bacon mixture and toss to coat.
Videos You Might Also Like
The recipe was originally published as Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Brown Butter on Relish.com