- 6 cups bite-size broccoli florets with short stems
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut vertically into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium red onion, sliced vertically into 1/4-inch slices (about 1 cup)
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
—Recipe by Jean Kressy
- Heat oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, red pepper, onion and garlic. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Drizzle oil over top and mix with a large spoon.
- Transfer vegetables shallow baking pan and bake 20 minutes, mixing once, until broccoli is browned in spots and tender. Return vegetables to bowl; add lemon juice and mix gently.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: