- 2 pounds slender asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place asparagus in a baking dish. Distribute bits of butter over asparagus; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 15 minutes, turning asparagus occasionally, until asparagus is golden brown and tender. Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes, cheese and balsamic vinegar.
Videos You Might Also Like
The recipe was originally published as Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic, Sun-Dried Tomato and Feta on Relish.com