- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 4 lavash breads or wraps
- Baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- Half a seedless cucumber, peeled and cut lengthwise in 8 slices
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
For more dinner recipes under 400 calories and with less than 20 grams of fat, check out our FREE 25 Dinners on a Diet Recipe Collection for the iPad on iTunes.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, tomato paste and horseradish.
- With long side facing, spread one lavash with 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise mixture almost to the edges. Top with 1/4 of the spinach, roast beef and cheese. Place 2 slices of cucumber horizontally at the middle. Fold edges of lavash over and roll up jellyroll style. Wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each sandwich into halves.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: