- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 whole-wheat ciabatta roll
- 1 slice smoked provolone
- 1/2 ounce arugula
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli-style roast beef
Recipe by Karry Hosford, High Cotton, Natchez, Miss.
- To prepare sauce, combine horseradish, sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread both halves of ciabatta roll with horseradish sauce. Layer bottom half with roast beef, cheese and arugula. Top with remaining roll half. Serves 1.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: