- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 8 cups rhubarb, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 black peppercorns
Recipe adapted from High Altitude Rhubarb, Black Forest, CO.
- Place vinegar and sugar in a nonreactive saucepan or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add rhubarb and remaining ingredients to pan. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until rhubarb is tender and mixture thickens, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cool completely. Store in a glass jar or plastic storage container in refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: