- 4 slices (1/2-inch thick) Sicilian-style sesame semolina bread
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 ounces sharp Provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, sliced
- Olive oil
Recipe by Sharon Sanders.
- Preheat panini grill or stovetop griddle pan.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, oregano, salt, and pepper with a fork. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture. Cook, lifting the edges with a fork, 2 to 3 minutes or until set.
- Divide eggs, peppers and cheeses between 2 slices bread. Top with remaining bread. Brush outsides lightly with oil.
- Place on panini grill or griddle and cover with grill top or grill press. Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese starts to melt.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: