- 3 seedless oranges
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or blue cheese
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
For a complete menu featuring Red Apple Salad with Oranges and Feta, along with 11 more simple menus for year round entertaining, check out our Supper Club Menus Recipe App for the iPad on iTunes.
- Grate rind from 1 orange into a small bowl and set aside.
- Peel all oranges and section. Reserve juice, squeezing more for the dressing if needed. Combine arugula, orange sections and apple in a large bowl.
- Whisk 3 tablespoons orange juice, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper with orange rind. Pour over salad and toss gently. Spoon onto individual serving plates and sprinkle with feta.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: