- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons golden flax seed meal
- 2 tablespoons Swerve sweetener or granulated erythritol
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped raisins
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon raisin juice concentrate OR molasses, optional
Recipe by Carolyn Ketchum of All Day I Dream About Food
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, flax seed meal, erythritol, salt and pepper. Stir in raisins, sunflower seeds and chopped rosemary.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until smooth. Beat in egg and raisin juice or molasses, if using. Beat in almond flour mixture until dough comes together.
- Turn out dough onto a sheet of waxed paper and form into a round, long log, about 1 ½ inches in diameter. Wrap tightly in waxed paper and freeze 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Slice frozen dough into thin slices, no more than ¼-inch thick. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 5 minutes, then remove from oven and press flatter with a flat-bottomed glass.
- Return to oven and bake another 8 to 10 minutes, until starting to brown. Remove and let cool.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: