- 2 1/2 cups ginger or molasses cookie crumbs, coarsely crumbled, divided
- 4 cups sliced fresh, ripe, pitted peaches (not peeled)
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
Recipe by Jill Melton, Editor
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups cookie crumbs evenly over the bottom 4 small, shallow ramekins. Divide peaches among ramekins.
- Sprinkle remaining remaining 1 cup cookie crumbs evenly over peaches.
- Place a few butter pieces on top of each ramekin. Sprinkle sugar evenly over each and bake about 20 minutes, until peaches are softened and butter is bubbly.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: