- 1 (750ml) bottle prosecco, chilled
- 3 1/4 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups orange flavored seltzer, chilled
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 6 orange slices, halved
- 12 teaspoons grenadine
Recipe by Marge Perry and David Bonom.
- Combine prosecco, orange juice, seltzer and triple sec in a bowl. Ladle into 12 champagne flutes or wine glasses. Slowly pour 1 teaspoon of grenadine into each.
- Garnish rim of glasses with 1/2 of an orange slice.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: