- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese together until smooth. Add the vanilla and powdered sugar; beat until smooth.
Using your hands if necessary, mix in the coconut. Roll into balls or potato shapes, and roll in the cinnamon.
- Place onto a cookie sheet and chill to set. If desired, roll potatoes in cinnamon again for darker color.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: