- 1/3 cup cherry preserves
- 2 tablespoons Chinese plum sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five spice seasoning
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Recipe by Joanna Preuss.
- Combine preserves, plum sauce, soy sauce and Chinese five spice seasoning in a small bowl.
- Heat a nonstick skillet until hot. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet; sauté 5 minutes on each side. Spoon sauce over chicken and cook 5 minutes longer.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: