- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 large pizza crust (Boboli original)
- 1 cup tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan or asiago cheese
- 3 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
—Recipe by Jean Kressy
- Preheat oven to 450F. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until browned.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Combine pasta sauce and pepper; spread on crust leaving a 1-inch border. Top with mushrooms, olives and capers. Combine ricotta and Parmesan and dollop on top. Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and begins to turn golden brown. Cut in wedges.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: