- 1/3 cup hot reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup slivered onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
Recipe by Dave DiResta and Joanne Foran.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Pour broth over couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine couscous, bell peppers, onion, oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. Fold two 15-inch square pieces of parchment paper in half; cut into heart shapes. Unfold and place couscous mixture on one side of each sheet next to the fold. Arrange shrimp in a single layer over couscous mixture; top with pesto. Fold and tightly seal the edges with narrow folds. Place packets on a baking sheet and bake 15 minutes. Remove packets from oven and transfer to individual serving plates. Cut open packets and serve.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: