- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 (6-ounce) catfish fillets
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Lime slices
- Prepare grill.
- Cut aluminum foil into 8 pieces, 8 x 11-inches. Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon olive oil on each piece. Place fish on top of oil. Lightly spread 1 tablespoon pesto over each fillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with tomatoes and lime slices.
- Seal foil packets and set on grill rack. Grill 10 minutes or until fish are opaque.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: