- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 5 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice mixed with 1 quart cold water
- Combine vinegar, wine, oil and spices in a large zip-top bag or sealable container. Set aside.
- Working over the sink, rinse chicken all over with lemon water. Place in bag with spice paste. Seal bag and knead, spreading paste all over chicken. Refrigerate 2 to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Transfer chicken to a roasting pan or sheet tray with wire rack. Roast 2 hours. Serve with Ripe Olive and Fig Tapenade and cilantro.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: