- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 16 slices (about 1 ounce) pepperoni, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices provolone or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
- Combine beef, pepperoni, tomato paste, basil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Shape into 4 burgers and grill, broil or pan-fry until cooked through. About 1 minute before removing from heat, place a slice of cheese on each burger. Place burgers on buns and serve.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: