- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (hydrogenated, not natural)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups self-rising flour
- 3 cups chocolate chips (mixture of semi-sweet and milk chocolate), divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup lightly salted roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine butter, peanut butter, eggs, sugars, salt and vanilla and beat until just combined. Add flour in 1-cup increments until well combined. If dough is sticky to the touch, add more flour in 1/4-cup increments until smooth. Stir in 2 cups chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto baking sheets one dozen at a time. Decorate generously with peanuts and remaining chocolate chips. Bake in center of oven 10 to 13 minutes, until cookies are puffy and lightly tanned.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: