- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup ground pecans
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) sticks butter, chilled and grated
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- To prepare crust, combine flour, pecans, sugar and salt. Add grated butter and mix with hands until mixture resembles small peas. Add water; stir until mixture comes together. Pat dough into a disk. Wrap in wax paper and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface. Place on baking sheet.
- To prepare filling, toss peaches with 2 tablespoons flour and 1/4 cup granulated sugar. Pile onto center of dough. Fold up edges of dough to cover peaches partially. Sprinkle with turbinado sugar. Bake 25 minutes or until browned.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: