- 4 large ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (substitute almond flour to make this gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (substitute almond flour to make this gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chilled butter, cut into pieces
Recipe courtesy of Nancy Vienneau and Third Thursday Potluck
- Preheat oven to 357F. Butter a 13 x 9-inch glass baking pan.
- To prepare filling: Place sliced peaches in a mixing bowl. Add lemon juice, flour, sugar and spices. Toss well to coat peaches. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- To prepare topping: combine brown sugar, flour, almonds and oats with bits of chilled butter. Mix with a fork or your fingers. Sprinkle and spread over peaches.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until browned, bubbly and crisp.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: