- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 cups unseasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Cut pork on a sharp diagonal to make 4 equal portions. Place between pieces of plastic wrap, and pound to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Place flour and panko into separate dishes. Beat eggs with milk in a third dish. Sprinkle pork generously with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour, shaking off excess, dip in egg wash, then dredge in panko. Pat lightly. Transfer to a wire rack 15 minutes to set.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add 2 cutlets and cook 2 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Turn and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to and ovenproof plate and keep warm in oven. Add remaining 3 tablespoons oil, and cook remaining 2 cutlets. Serve with lemon wedges.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: