- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 large russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- italian ba Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced pancetta
- 1 pork tenderloin, fat and silver skin removed (about 1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 radicchio leaves
- To prepare chutney, place a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add sugar and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 10 minutes. Stir in vinegar; add ginger, mustard seed, red onion and tomatoes. Cook over low heat until liquid is absorbed. Cool.
- To prepare potatoes, combine milk, butter and mustard in a small saucepan. Heat until warm.
- Bring 3 quarts of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender. Drain and return to pan. Add milk mixture. Mash potatoes with a potato masher. Add salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- To prepare pork, wrap pancetta slices around tenderloin from one end to the other. Slice into 1-inch thick medallions. Use toothpicks to secure pancetta, if necessary. Heat oil in a large skillet or grill pan; add pork and cook over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- To serve, place a radicchio leaf in center of each plate. Scoop potatoes into it. Place tenderloin next to potatoes. Spoon chutney next to pork.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: