- Cooking spray
- 4 (5 1/2-ounce) boxes fat-free Caesar-flavored croutons
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (8-ounce) container freshly shucked oysters, chopped, with juice reserved
- 1 to 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
Recipe by Claudia Carauna.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine croutons, onion, garlic and dill in a large bowl; toss. Add butter, parsley, eggs and spinach. Mix gently. Add broth, chopped oysters and reserved juice. Add bay leaves, lemon juice and pepper. Mix gently.
- Transfer dressing to baking dish. Bake 35 to 45 minutes. Remove bay leaves before serving. Serves 8.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: